Job Title: BIM Coordinator
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: Up to £50K
We are a leading recruitment agency and are currently looking for a BIM Coordinator to join our client’s team in the Consultancy industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, managing and coordinating BIM processes within our client’s organisation.
* Implementing BIM (Building Information Modelling) processes and standards within our client’s environment.
* Provide technical advice and support to stakeholders on BIM.
* Develop and maintain procedures for implementing and managing the use of BIM.
* Train and mentor team members on BIM processes and standards.
* Manage and coordinate BIM designs and projects.
* Develop and maintain BIM documentation and reports.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure BIM projects are completed on time and within budget.
Technical Skills Required:
* Extensive experience in BIM (Building Information Modelling).
* Knowledge of Autodesk Revit, Autodesk AutoCAD and other related BIM software.
* Knowledge of 3D modelling, BIM modelling, clash detection and other BIM related processes.
* Ability to interpret and understand engineering drawings.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Adaptable to different projects and tasks.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please apply for immediate consideration and interview, and to receive further details about the role.
Keywords: BIM Manager, BIM Analyst, BIM Modeler, BIM Consultant, BIM Technician.
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @F5_Jobs
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.