Mechanical Design Engineer – Cheshire
A Cheshire based engineering firm is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing complex mechanical systems and components in accordance with customer requirements. The salary for the position is £30k-38k.
We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team. The successful candidate will be working closely with customers to develop and design complex mechanical systems and components. You will be responsible for creating prototypes using 3D CAD drawings and ensuring that the design meets customer specifications. You will also be required to research and analyse new technologies for future designs.
* Develop 3D CAD drawings for mechanical systems and components
* Research and analyse new technologies for future designs
* Create prototypes based on customer specifications
* Work collaboratively with a team to ensure customer requirements are met
* Test and inspect prototypes to verify design accuracy
* Ensure that all designs meet safety regulations
* Provide technical advice and support to other team members
* Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
* Proven experience in mechanical design and development
* Extensive knowledge of 3D CAD software
* A good understanding of engineering principles and concepts
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are interested in this role, please apply for immediate consideration and interview. Further details about the role will be provided upon successful application.
Keywords: Mechanical Design Engineer, Engineering, Machinery, CAD, 3D CAD, Mechanical Engineering, Design and Development, Prototyping, Testing, Safety Regulations.
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @F5_Jobs
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.