2021 has been a year of changing priorities and new starts for many, and as we enter 2022 there are some big topics being discussed in boardrooms around the country.
And if you’ve been hiring for tech roles in the past few months you’ll have seen a shortage across the most in-demand skillsets and job titles.
With the Tech industry attracting circa £13.5bn investment through 2021, there is a significant knock on effect of salary increases and candidates’ expectations, all while breathing new life into many areas of the economy.
Our 5 most in demand job titles for 2022
- Product Managers
- Full Stack / Web Developers
- Devops / Cloud Engineers
- Data Science & Analytics
To speak with an expert about filling one of these roles… Shift F5 can help
Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 413 6330
Our Predictions for 2022:
- Hiring becomes more about values and matching personality over skillset
- More schemes aimed at attracting new talent to the tech sector
- The debate over Remote work vs Office continues (forever?)
- Salaries will continue to rise as the battle for talent continues
- Life science becoming more prominent and drawing more investment
- More Cyber crime headlines leading to further fears around technology for some
- The metaverse really taking off as internet speeds increase
How can Shift F5 help you in 2022?
We are IT & Digital recruitment specialists placing candidates across Technical and Leadership positions in the UK.
You can see examples of our current candidates here, the list is not exhaustive but it give you an idea to what we do:
- Software Engineers & Developers
- Business Intelligence, Data Science & Analytics
- Linux, Cloud & Devops
- Product Managers
- IT & Infrastructure Support
- Marketing & Growth specialists
As Christmas is our busiest time for new registrations get in touch now and we can include your new roles in our Christmas and New years Advertising campaigns!