Angular Developer – Energy Sector – Manchester
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented Angular Developer to join an innovative energy company based in Manchester. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven ability to develop end-to-end web applications using Angular and have a strong understanding of modern web development frameworks.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications, working with other developers to create a robust and secure system. You should have a strong knowledge of Angular and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Developing and maintaining web applications using Angular
- Developing user interfaces and components
- Working with other developers to create a robust and secure system
- Working with a team to develop and improve the web application
- Ensuring the application meets all security and performance standards
- Troubleshooting and debugging any issues
- Assisting with the design and implementation of new features
- Experience with Angular
- Knowledge of web development frameworks
- Knowledge of web security and performance standards
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug any issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now for immediate consideration and interview. For further details about the role, please contact us.
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @F5_Jobs
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.