Fully Qualified Electrician
Job Title: Electrician
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Are you an experienced electrician looking for a new opportunity in the healthcare industry? We are currently seeking a skilled electrician to join our team in Stockport. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment, contributing to the maintenance and improvement of electrical systems in healthcare facilities.
- Conduct electrical installations, repairs, and maintenance in accordance with industry standards and regulations.
- Perform testing and inspection of electrical systems to ensure compliance and safety.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical faults and provide effective solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- Utilize handheld devices (phone or tablet) for daily reporting and documentation purposes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 and AM2 certification.
- Proficiency in 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- 2391 – Test and Inspection qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Full clean driving license.
- Willingness to undergo a DBS full disclosure.
- Ability to use handheld devices for reporting purposes.
We offer a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative team environment, with opportunities for professional development and growth.
If you are a highly skilled electrician with a passion for working in the healthcare industry, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join our team and make a difference in the healthcare industry through your electrical expertise. Apply now!
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @F5_Jobs
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.