Are you an experienced Mechanical Estimator with a strong background in estimating Mechanical or Electrical services? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a reputable company in the Cheshire area? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client, a leading provider of Mechanical and Electrical services, is seeking a skilled and knowledgeable Mechanical Estimator to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for estimating Mechanical and Electrical projects, reading and understanding tender drawings and specifications, and ensuring compliance with relevant building legislation.
To excel in this role, you should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in estimating Mechanical or Electrical services, with a proven track record in the industry. Experience in both M&E estimating would be advantageous. An engineering/installer background would be ideal, as it will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the industry.
- Estimate Mechanical and Electrical projects accurately and efficiently
- Read and understand tender drawings and specifications
- Stay updated with relevant building legislation for either Mechanical or Electrical services, or both
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Utilize SimPro software for estimating tasks (experience with SimPro would be advantageous)
- Assist with contract and project management as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in estimating Mechanical or Electrical services
- Proven track record in the Mechanical or Electrical services industry
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant building legislation
- Ability to read and understand tender drawings and specifications
- Contracts and project management experience would be beneficial
- Experience with SimPro software would be advantageous
We offer a competitive salary of up to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications.
If you are a driven and skilled Mechanical Estimator looking for a challenging role in the Mechanical and Electrical services industry, then we want to hear from you. Apply now and take the next step in your career!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @F5_Jobs
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.