Mid-Level Software Engineer
Job Title: Mid-Level Software Engineer
Location: Leeds / Newcastle
Salary: £40,000 – 50,000
We are looking for a talented and experienced Mid-Level Software Engineer to join an exciting HealthTech company. You will be a crucial part of the development team, helping to create innovative software solutions that improve the lives of patients.
The successful candidate will have experience developing software in a fast-paced environment and will have a passion for technology and a keen eye for detail.
- Design, develop and maintain software solutions
- Work closely with stakeholders, including senior staff, to ensure that projects are completed on time and to a high standard
- Identify areas of improvement in existing systems, and develop solutions to address them
- Troubleshoot and debug code
- Adhere to coding standards and best practices
- Minimum of two years’ experience in software engineering.
- Previous experience in working alone and in teams on software engineering projects
- Significant experience of working with the following technologies:
- Knowledge of SQL scripting
- Vue JS (highly desirable)
- Experience in Git source code versioning and Jira (highly desirable)
- Any experience with health care software and standards would be beneficial, particularly in the primary care sector.
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply for immediate consideration and interview. We look forward to receiving your application and will provide further details about the role upon request.
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @F5_Jobs
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.