Senior Software Engineer
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (Health Tech)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Health Tech team in Leeds. This is a great opportunity to join an established company with a market leading reputation. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining software solutions for our client’s health tech systems and ensuring they are up to date and operational.
- Designing software solutions for our clients’ health tech requirements
- Developing, testing and maintaining software applications
- Implementing new features and improving existing software solutions
- Troubleshooting and debugging software applications
- Writing technical documentation
- Working collaboratively with other teams and stakeholders
- Ensuring performance and quality of the software applications
- Hands-on experience with C#, .NET, Azure DevOps, Git and Microsoft Azure
- Solid knowledge of software engineering principles and design patterns
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Knowledge of SQL and database systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and organisation skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this Senior Software Engineer role, please apply for immediate consideration and an interview. For further details about the role, please contact us.
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @F5_Jobs
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.